♥ XINYI

Monday, November 2, 2009

There's no such things as Sistership. D:

Heyhey ! :D Wokeup later today ><>

She asked : " Where is your socks ? "

I said : "I wear wrong socks."

She said : "Take off your shoes now."

(I tookoff. )

She said : "Who at home now ? Ask them bring one pair of socks for you."

I said : "No need. I ownself go home change. Nobody at home."

She said : "Okay. You now go home change. "

(Went home & changed & went back to school. )


She said : "Come here. Why your hair always so untidy ? You got use comb ? Takeout your mirror & comb now."

(Took it out. )

She said : "Stand here & comb neatly. "

I comb & tie again.

She said : " Why people can tie until so neat then you tie until like that ? Come. "

She brought me to th toilet beside GeneralOffice.

She said : "Go in & tie your hair again. "

After tieing.

She said : "Now go up to the Hall. "

ZZZZ. Suey day. Went to whatever museums today. Nothing to say. I'll upload those pictures soon . Byebye [:

I'm off to edit Crislyn's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home