♥ XINYI

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nobody's ♥










(These're just some overdued pictures:D)
Planning to be @ home all day long.
Looking forward to tmr's ICT Training.
Hope that it'll be full of enjoyment & that everything's alright (:
/ Celine: Lol. I'm not a chiobu. You then uh.
/ ChongJun: Lol. You takecare too :D
I'll sure camp @ home one !
/ Vanessa: Then I also help you sleep @ home. HAHA :D
Lol. Yep. I'm going for camp ! :D
/ ShiYing: Hah. Neverminds uh. Missyou damnloads too :S
/ Tennu: Must pass horh ! :D Lovedieyoo.
Lol. You then chio uh. <3
/ ZhengNi: Imissyoo too Lollipop. You rocks my arse.
/ Rebecca: Thankyoo :D
/ Crislyn: HAHA :D You're welcome mama :D
Relinked (:
/ Ayumi: Lol. Imissyou damn loads too !
Ofcos uh ! My precious's birthday eh. Must wish one.
/ Philbert: Thankyoo for th tag :D
/ Jojo: LOL. To me , you very chioo uh. No need ask school th peeps !
/ Love: Loveyoo too
/ Dawn: Lol. TYVM :D
/ Karis: Sua uh. Next time don't go out w me lorhs. You know I'll candid you.

posted by (★)Xinyi. @ 12:13 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home