♥ XINYI

Monday, October 19, 2009

I'll be th world's happiest girl ! :D










WUAXINYI WILL SOON GIVE UP ON YOU.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHERYL PRECIOUS ! ♥
Precious,You're 1 year older again :D
Must be more guai okee ?
You'll always stand a nicenice place in my heart ! :D
Loveyouverymuch ♥
Its a tiring day today . -.-
Make me so tired D:
Meetups w Crislyn early in the morning @ 10.15.
Then took 88 to Junction8.
Waited for a long time until Crislyn'sRetardkor to reach.
Wanted to watch Tsunami.
Then th whatever retardkor says he wna watch whatever meatballs.
Then neverminds loh. I watch that. I'm a good lil'girl.
Then watch & watch. Then walk back to Amk.
When reaching my home. Crislyn abandoned me & took bus home.
Then I met Karis,Dawn & Leeling @ my house downstairs.
Then slack & slack & slack.
After that , went homee.
& thats all for today :D
Lil'girl,
I'm getting more irritated by th stupid actions of yours.
Getting more & more -'- up each time you do that,
Why don't you have just a little bit of originality ?
You know, it makes th person feels so -'- up.
& stop thinking highly of yourself.
You're just another ordinary girl in this bigbig world Z:
Nobody's perfect. It won't make us feel anything special about yoo.
It will make us feel more disgusting of yoo,
&& Just be yourself. Be natural.
It won't do you any harm :D
Fame will not buy you anything.
Looking forward to a new 'yoo' :D

posted by (★)Xinyi. @ 6:34 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home