♥ XINYI

Friday, October 16, 2009

Ohya,I've forgotten to do reply to tags ! :D
FcukDieMe,Sorry ! :(
Hah,suddenly remember.

Reply to tags ! :D

/ Vanessa :Lol.So what PSLE come ? Lol. I thought th same ? You dk how go earn money ah ?

/ Jojo:Beloved Jie,ILOVEDIEYOU. Lol. You alr chioo enough le lah. HAHA ! :D

/ Jolene:Thanks Zuiai <3

/ Nicole:Sister @ yeildingwhats-unfair.blogspot.com. Go tag her. Because she always tag me ! :D HAHAHA :D Lame mee. I texted yoo. & We both texted each other.

/ Crislyn:Mama,IMISSYOU

/ Yanmei :Lol. When did I change into your babytwin ? Its Crislyn. Anw,Relinked (:

/ Yeeyong:Walao. I tell you. You must pass PSLE horh. Or I'll kill you into manymany pieces then you know ah, Lol. I want people pei me msg :(

/ Chongjun:Lol. TYVM ! :D

/ Karis:Lol. When did I kept your tagboard dead ? :@

/ Cindy:Lol. I so guai. Wher got think until ulterior motive one ? HAHA :D

/ Dawn:TYVM Xinguang ! Relinked ! (:

/ Leeling:HAAH ! :D You too , faster patch w him okay ? (:

/ Sandra:Relinked & added(:

/ Shiying:Lol. Sister ! You finally tag me once in 6 months. IMISSYOU :(

/ Lixin:SugarCupCake,Thanks for th feature @ friendster. & TYVM for linking mee. you loads.
<3

/ Cindi:Nope(:

/ Momo:Bitchpartner ! Longtimenosee ! :(

/ Yanling:Haha,TYVM Airen :D

/ Cheyenne:Lol. Mee too. Why you go lock blog ? Missyoudamnloads


Would you be my DearRomeo ? ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home