♥ XINYI

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You're just being shameless kayy ?(:





/ ♥ Joey :Lol. Neverminds.

/ ♥ Vanessa :Lol.She's cutee kayy ?(:

/ ♥ Zhengni :Lol.Can link mee as Xinyi lollipop ?(:

/ ♥ Shiying :TYVM for your tag :D

/ ♥ Gueyching :She rockszxc right ? You rock on too kay ?(:

/ ♥ Lynn :Will tag you back sooon Twinny!(:

/ ♥ Wenxin :TYVM for th tag Baobeih. Loveyoutoo(:

/ ♥ Crislyn :I wher got copy you ? Is _____ kayy ?(:

/ ♥ Chongjun :Lol.I already swear I quit audition liao ley.Later I betray god mey ?

/ ♥ Huajie :Lol.No need you tell,I also know.Hahs.Joking:X

/ ♥ Xinhui :Ps for ?

/ ♥ Leeling :Hah,TYVM for th tags :D Don't break w him kayy ?(:

/ ♥ Yanling :Because I use hack ? I thought you & Baobao veh good friends one ?

/ ♥ Feline :TYVM mama :D

/ ♥ Yeeyong :Lol.I want tag people @ school also can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home