♥ XINYI

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fight for the man you love.

Ohya,I'm back ! :D
Try to update as possible as I can(:

Reply to tags :O
/ Xueting :Okayy,Relinked :D

/ Yeeyong :Ohfuck.Ask him go die kayy.I diedie won't fall for him.Even if I die.Ask him Die this heart kay.

/ x33Candy :Ohya,Th Xinhui misunderstood you kayy.Sorryeah.Hahs,Linked your 2nd blog(:

/ Yanning :Ohya,You misunderstood Dawn kay.She's spamming my tagboard w good comments.So,she's not a negative spammer.Ermms,Ask th whatever Samuel fkoff kay (:

/ ChongJun :Lol. Ask you don't dixiao me liao.Serves you right.

/ Crislyn :Nothing lahh.

/ Xinhui :Ermms,you misunderstood x33Candy.Anyway,thankyou for th tags Xingan ! <3

/ Michiko :Hey Precious. Imissyou ! :(

/ Philbert :Hahs,Thankyou for th tag ! (:

/ VanessaEng :Hahs, Thankyouverymuch kayy ? (:

/ Amanda :Hahs,Neverminds.Thankyou for linking meeee (:

/ Cindy :Hahs,Idk you like that song horh.So,not considering copy kayy ? Lol.

/ Jane :Hah,Idon'tcare about th quiz alr. Anyway,Thankyou for th tags ! :D

/ Jana :Hahs,I'll get well soooon :D Thankyou for th advice(:

/ Dawn :Lol. Thankyou for th tags. You takecaree toos !(:

/ Momo :hahs,you try kayy ?(:

/ Nicole :Will tag you back soooon :D

Wow.After doing reply to tags,felt like my chatbox has so many misunderstandings.Hope you all be friendly & forgive each other & be friends ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home