♥ XINYI

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Consider me lucky , to have met you in my life (:
All I can help is to give up my hope on you :(

20 of August 2009 ™
Hello all , peepes ^^
PussyQueen's back ! :D
Shout Hooray ! (:
Yeah , retarded me.
Went to MacDonald's at 8am today.
Met Dawn , Jane & Keyan.
Yeah , surprisingly , I'ma first to reach :D
Hiphip Hooray !
After that , went cheers & walked to school for oral(:
Yeah ,I know I oral very noob.
Tried my best alr. Fail also neverminds.
Hah , also me first to reach bustop -.-
Met Karis , Dawn & Yeeyong.
& went to Dawn's house.
Went eat at AhMei's Cafe & swear not to go ther again.
Wasted my $8. FuckYourMama.
Went minitoons buy mirror.
then went NTUC buy sushi :X
Yeah , not very funny lah , normal whats.
You never go NTUC before uh ?
Went Lk & Monopoly-ed :D
& went home changed & went Raiders.
But , cannot go in D:
So , me & Crislyn`Mama ♥ went chambers.
& after that Virtualand.
I know I very lame , I admit.
7th Month's back , Be careful horhs.
Don't see what you don't need to see (*
Bye you B I T C H ! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home