♥ XINYI

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To Jana ,
Lol . I'm pro enough .
Not like you kana Lan uh.
Wuji lai uh (:
Limbu wait you drink kopi uh.
Lol. I treat you.
Cause you no money buy kopi (:
Lol. I where got say myself Chiobu sial ?
You pajiao uh ?
Judge your mother die lahh horh .
You want play w me ,
bring it on manzxc .
Lol. I got face or whatever cancer you got breast cancer ah ?
Ofcos . Your breats is just artificial lahh.
Don't step one lian please lahh .
You how old alr.
So damn loads childish .
Know your mother die uh ?
Show me how good is your scoldings okay ?
Biatch ! :D
& please don't hind behind th computer
& be a keyboard gangster yeh ?
Its just disgusting .
With your mother dieing love lah !
& lastly ,
don't know how to spell ,
say out lah .
I help you spell .
Don't know how to spell then don't use.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home