♥ XINYI

Monday, August 3, 2009

Just to clarify something ,
Me & _______ is not trying to break you two up.
So don't malign us can ?
Thankyou verymuch ! :D

To _____ ,
You think you very big uh ?
Lol. I know you saikang big .
I talking to ______ got huan tio you meh ?
Even if you want say , at least don't ask people help you pass message lahhhs .
Want say , say right infront of us uh .
& We also never say or scold until you .
Then why you keep saying bad things behing us & spreading around ley .
& this thing also never concern you .
You care so much for what sial ?
& yeah , if you see this post .
Reflect & think about it lahhh .
We're not pursueing th matter if you say sorry lahh.
Cause is you say bad things about us first mah.
We're already treating you very good alr.
There is a limit to our patience.
Don't be so fussy lah.
Is you salah first ley.
If we do anything to you ,
dont't blame us horhs !

Posted by/for Leeling :
To _____ ,
Seriously ,everything in this matter starts from you.
If you never say anything , everything won't happen.
If you never say anything about me & _____ ,
nothing would have happened ,
& nobody will care so much about this matter.
Everything starts from you ,but you push all th blame towards me.
Hey , whats th problem with you manzxc ?
You think what ? People will go with your things meh ?
Seriously ,I don't want to write any vulgar to you . Just because you're once my so-called 'sister'.
I've been very patient to you .I already treated you as a younger sister just beacause of your actions.
I already told you that. However , you seems to take it for granted .
Lolxs . I known I've done wrong by treating you this.
However ,this time I won't take this matter like it did not happen.
You are damn fucking man this time.
I already have stead lerh , you can don't wreck things up ?
I really hope that I can cherish this relationship & will love him wholeheartedly .
But , because of you & him , I can't .
You should know this.I have stead already .
But , you told others that me & _____ like a boy .
Nvm , this is rumours.
But , you told the boy's stead.
Walao,you want to wreck their relationship meh ?
I don't jump into concussion anyhow.
I remember that when _____ & _____ stead , you cut in .
And everybody thinks that you wanna break them up.
LOLXS ! IT'S TRUE !
So now , everyone also jump to this concussion.
Then ,people in E-Class speard news about this .
" Me & _____ likes ________ ."
HAHAHAHAH ! Isn't this funny ?
Both me & _____ are damn dulan about this after friends from E=Class told us.
Okay ,we went find the girl who spread.
Then ,she told us is you.
Boy , you are always beside us & you never said anything.
We went confront you . Then you blahblahblah .
Of cus , I'm not happy with th way you talk.
Those people who are there , also said that its damn dulan to saw your attitude.
Then you told _____ that its because of my attitude.
Hey ,I know myself.
If you never make me dulan/bueysong ,
I won't talk like this.
Okay , sua , I don't care about this liao.
After this , you push all the blame towards me.
Say I , keep wanting to pursue this matter.
Fuck.Its you.
Not me, if you & _____ say sorry ,
I very happy liao.
Cause everything starts from you mahhh !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home