♥ XINYI

Friday, July 17, 2009

To A shameless Bitch :
Bitch , I bet you know that ie'm gossiping about you .
Cause ie'll make you damn obvious about you.
Cause you're a true bitch.
Your actions tells me that.
But , honesty is th best yeah ?
You're from my school (:
You wear no sort of spectacles (:
Enough clues ?
Hahs , think you this brain cannot eh.
Wait uh , ie think of more clues :D
Hmmms , you're sort of a act cute kia :D
Gahhhs , ie know you of course Bhb ,
Say ownself is veh cute alr.
You veh BUYAOLIAN sials.
Always attract boys like you.
Still say neh snatch.
Pengwae uh?
Lol , suddenly remember you can't understand th meaning of 'pengwae' .
Hahs , people names fun meh ?
Why don't I make fun of your bitchy name?
Lol , you're alr a bitch .
Ther's no difference in your name because you're a bitch.
Enough of th bitch.
Only waste my energy typing ._.
Hahs , happy guessing :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home