♥ XINYI

Thursday, November 12, 2009













Heyhey :D
Sorry for not updating lately.
I'm tired nowadays.
Alrights. Long post t do -.-

7 November 2oo9 :D
Went out w Dawn&Karis t Raiders.
After that. Went t Lana's house t try her Prawns & noodles.
Lols. Damn spicy sials. I know ! Its because I don't take spicy stuffs.
Waited for her t bath & went t Raiders again.After that. Took 135 t EastCoast.
Rented bikes & started cycling.Lols. Didn't really enjoy much.
Nevermind. After that. Took 135 back t Amk & went home.

8 November 2009 :D
Rotted @ home all day long (:

9 November 2oo9 :D
No school tday. So went gym w Dawn.Lols. I wna slim down.
Zzzz. I'm so fat. JIAYOU WXY. You can do it ! :D

1o November 2oo9 :D
Went t School.After school. Met Jojo.
& we've planned t go to ttw together.
But ite. We only accompanied Jojo t ttw.& We all went home.

11 November 2oo9 :D
Leeling huaihuai. Never go school.After school. Meetups w Leeling @ Gate B.
Together w Karis&Dawn.Karis went home after awhile.
So me&Leeling&Dawn went t Mac.Dawn went home too. So left me&Leeling.
Went walking around AMK Hub.& after that. Went Lk.
Went walking around AMK Hub w Connie&Leeling.Went t slack @ 313. & went home after that.

Wow. I typed so fast :D
Whatever. Bye guys.Continue tagging me.
Even though my blog's dead sometimes,But my tagboard must not be dead ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home