♥ XINYI

Monday, May 18, 2009

Crislyn SPAMMER, she wanna t put you also LL -.- STFU !
Reply :LOL .

CINDY You good uhhs , give me one heart only , you rmb .
Reply :Change already narhs . 4hearts :DDDD

----xJEWEL Tags elmo <3. I won't be auditioning for quite awhile . Dun miss me so much :X
Reply :Ohokays ,but why ? LOL . I'll miss you very much ! :(

dd That Chiobu .
dd wad the ****ing hell
dd iobu -.-
dd pui loh,buang only
Reply :Change already leis Asshole.

Crislyn dd, stfu :D
Reply :Yeah lorhs .It's just a lil'doggy .Don't bother about it Mummy(:

CINDY-DD At least she chio-er than you narhs , you humjigao , foresure very buang de =.= , hahas . BLAHBLAH , spam w dignity lah , Bytch
Reply :LOL Mummy .Relax (: Later angry too much will turn old (:

HOXINNI Link me : D
HOXINNI link : D
HOXINNI Xinyi , you suck ! hoho , joking : D
Reply : -.- You good lorhs !

Dawn ps nuer + sorri i change blogskin n pls relink me at whiteheartsx3.blogspot.com
Reply :Ohokays ,Neverminds Mummy <3

ღ ----xJEWEL Taggies twin ! X: . I realised I tag alot leh . I so active ! Bhb :3
ღ ----xJEWEL Oh andand. Those who click on the link thing and see nothing that's cause u using mozilla firefox. must use internet explorer thn got ~
Reply :LOL Elmo .Not bhb ,its true ! Tag me more :DDDDDDDDD Changed to normal :D

Xuan ... taggie i grant ur wish
Reply :(:

i wanna be unknown le! rde
Reply :Oh . You're ?

x33Candy Mei , Taqqies :)
Reply :Thanks Jiejie <3

Leeling Taqq-ed & LOVES ! <3
Reply :Thanks Mummy (L)

ღ ----xJEWEL Cause my mum know my Sci fail angry me lerhs LOL X: .
Reply :LOL .Ie also whats .Ie this time so suey .Get super low for maths & Science .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home