♥ XINYI

Saturday, May 9, 2009

❥忠心BabyInsane: Hahas . now mas selamat ur daddy means my laogong urhhs ? hahas .
Reply :Yeahs ! :D

----xJEWEL: LOL. your father!? i laugh :3. tags elmo <3 ! :]
Reply :LOL .Thanks Elmo (:

ChongJUn: fxuk sial you . the pci damn jiao
ChongJUn: sry bout just now at lk
ChongJUn: forgiv me pls
Reply :Wahlau ! You scold my father ! Ie dun care ! :D

jiahao: lol you very lame sia...your daddy is a stupid kia -.-
Reply :Wahlau ! You scold my daddy !

Passerby , :D: Omg , mas selamat is your dad ? You're in cahoots with him ? You're dead lah . Siao , -,-
Reply :Cannot meh ? No leis ! My father is innocent ! Btw ,you're ?

CINDY: Stupid kia , dnt snatch my daddy lah , my mummy is his lawful wife , your mummy can go stay w him in his %-star hotel
CINDY: 5 star hotel *
Reply :Wahlau ! You go steal my daddy's photo !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home