♥ XINYI

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To -2 ,
I am so scared of your big backups!
MUMMY, HELP !
As if I am . Wuji state down your number yeahs ?
If not , stfu & help yr mother clean buttocks lahs .
Since you cannot contact -3 then let me ask her t contact yous.
Is yos who wanted t find me daiji , so why dont we settle. I will gladly accept !
Don't come find me daiji then become coward that doesn't want t leave down yr num ?
So what if Crislyn is helping me ? You scared arh ? Thought you very free settle daiji,
You tagged at my blog that you are not finding me taiji.
If not , i wat t find taiji .
Then why you keep kpkb at my tagboard.Pengwae sials!
ELAINENEOYILIN! -'- & die larh . asshole:D

To -2 , ( CRISLYN )
So what if I helping her ? You are at the fault first .
So what if you bueysong her way posting ?
You dont like it , dont see larh .
I dont give a damn .
So what you have plenty time ?
Go do some reflection larhs !
She only ask fr yr number nial ,
small problem become big problem .
You have nothing t do , but we have eh .
She ask only , so da jing xiao guai .
Yr way typing is the way like finding others problem .
So if you want t find her problem , than admit larh .
Why deny ? You want t prove yrself correct then say larh .
Yr typing proves everything.

Go see yrself larhs !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home